Robin Brooks, LCSW
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a psychotherapist with over 35 years of experience, I provide no-cost In-Home Integrative Health Counseling to Medicare subscribers in Coachella Valley.
In-Home Integrative Health Counseling offers the convenience and privacy of meeting with a skilled psychotherapist in the comfort of your own home. It’s a holistic and humanistic approach to therapy that directly addresses the body-mind-spirit connection.
It can be especially helpful if you’re dealing with any of the following challenges:
– Chronic pain, illness, or disability
– Isolation and feelings of loneliness
– Depression, despair, and hopelessness
– Anxiety, fear, dread, and worry
– PTSD and unresolved trauma
– Mood swings, irritability, and fatigue
– Overwhelm, confusion, and difficulty making decisions
– Grief over the death of a loved one, or the loss of a companion animal
– Drug or alcohol misuse
– Relationship conflicts
– Caregiver burnout
– Existential questions, end-of-life concerns, and making meaning of it all
As an Integrative Health Counselor, I use empathic connection, engaged dialogue, and compassionate inquiry to uncover the root causes of emotional suffering, psycho-spiritual distress, and behavioral dysfunction.
I bring skills in Mindfulness that encourage self-awareness and non-judgmental acceptance, and knowledge about the latest advances in health and mind-body medicine to inspire positive behavioral change.
Initial appointments are 90 minutes, and subsequent appointments are 60 minutes. We’ll meet in your home weekly, and you’ll get the help you need to deal more effectively with the challenges you’re facing.
If you’re uninsured, or if your insurance doesn’t offer coverage, you have the option of paying for this service privately. Fees are based on a sliding scale.
To make an appointment, call or text 510-414-9222.